||
Monday, March 31, 2008
Laugh My Ass Out While Rolling On Floor Laughing Out Loud.
In other words, LMAOWROFLOL.
Bloggy is back! Raven Darkholme is back also lah.
Thank You! Thank You!
Bloggy's got new look.
Looks great. Love it. Wow. Kudos!
Congratulations. Happy Birthday. Happy Anniversary.
Happy New Year. Ya ya ya yahoo!
Whatever. Lame.
The name is Raven.
Not real one actually la.
Me would post nothing but crap and lame stuffs and stories.
Some will like it. Some will hate it.
'Love it or Hate it'. So, pick one. LOL.
And yes. Its a fresh start. Make a fruitful one, yes?
LOL. Macam Chef Ramsey. haha.
Since its new, me got nothing to tell or stories to be posted.. yet.
Just want to make things clear. Listen ah!
IF I have offended anybody, whoever, someone, anyone, everyone or you, Pwetty Pwease tell me so because I don't want to occur any misunderstanding between you and me. I'm not perfect. No one is perfect, i presume. So I might say something or post something / connected to you. So, I Am Truly Sorry From The Bottom Of My Heart In My Body. (is that right? LOL)
I mean it. Some may not like me, some like me. I don't mind. After all, we're classmates.
Okay. I'll end with that.
Let's make this 2nd year a fun one, yes?
If you are 'orang gila' like me, let it out.
I don't care what people say. I laugh whenever I want to.
You guys should too.
Hoping that this 2nd year will be a memorable (correct spelling ah?) one.
Raven Darkholme.
Posted On 11:48 PM