||
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Yeah, it's going to be really cool if we could do some epic music videos like the one posted by Aurora. It's gonna be awesome. And the post on April 3rd, that really scare the shit out of me. Didn't know it ended with the zombie. The stupid me somemore blast my speaker, then of course la my heart stopped for a moment.
I don't know why this farting incident has been in my head this pass few days and when i think of it, i smile. Incident have alot of meanings but I would say this incident as an embarrassing occurance of a social nature. Let me tell you of this incident.
Back in Secondary four, at that time my class was having English lesson in the library for book review at 0800 hours. I hate book reviews. I never enjoy reading. And so, it was a nice thursday morning, very breezy but I was having my monthly thing plus my PMS. I was very moody and Im not looking forward for anything on that day except my bed and my unhygienic, smelly bolster. Seriously. So we went in the library. It was super quiet even when you step on an ant you can hear the ant goes 'crack'. Lol no la. Then after greeting the teacher, finish all the lectures about how the N levels was going to be and this and that, we started on the book review. I was sitting on a chair and my guy friends was sitting on the floor. There were about 8 of them. While my friend was presenting about his book review, suddenly, a fart sound just filled the air! The funny part was, all my fellow ex-secondary classmates looked at my guy friend who was just sitting in front of me. I was the first one to laugh so loud that I don't even care. And then somemore, the guy who farted can add "Wah.... so nice sia!" while rubbing his belly. But thank God it doesn't smell. Laughed throughout the lesson and my moodyness was all gone and that farting incident made my day. Thanks for the memories, my fart friend. LOL.
Farts, sometimes cannot be control. It would just go *pooooot* anytime. You can even make music by farting. I mean, if I do or happen to fart at a very quiet environment with alot of people around me for example at the auditorium having lecture with other classes, I will really feel very embarrass and automatically would be label as 'the girl who farted' la. Of course you wouldn't mind farting at home around your siblings. My brother farts at me all the time. I fart at Shashina. LOL. Sorry sweets, love you loads.
Question(s) : Will you feel embarrass if you happen to fart in a quiet environment like the situation above? What will happen after that? If you want to share your reply, please call me at 9*******. Haha no la. You guys can post your replys. I want to know your views too.
One more week. Make this week the best you ever had. I have to give 'props' to all the SFF people. Clap (x 1,000,000). Have a great week ahead. *Pooooot* opps. LMAOWROFLOL!
Raven Darkholme.
Posted On 10:28 PM