Greetings Ladies & Gentlemen


|| Friday, April 25, 2008


If any of you have been waiting for the BBQ bonding photographs, I'm sorry to say that we didn't received any. So yeah, if you do happen to have any please upload and share them with the rest of us.

I'm not sure if you'll agree with me but today's such a hot Friday! On the way home just now, I came across this girl. I think she is about 11 years old or maybe younger. So anyway, she was wearing this spaghetti top and denim shorts. Honestly, I think she was trying to look like a teenager. And a few days ago I saw a young kid wearing thick make up and I seriously mean it when I type out the word 'thick'. What's your take on this? Would you allow your little girl to dress up as such? Well, I wouldn't. I think she should embrace being a child. I mean like what's so bad about it? Ah yes, they now come with cell phones, portable play stations and mp3 players. Lucky kids.

Here are some movies you should be looking forward to this year.


ironman_teaser

speedracerposter

new-indiana-jones-4-and-the-kingdom-of-the-crystal

505641~Chronicles-of-Narnia-Prince-Caspian-Posters

dk

Check out Iron Man's eye it's so sexy!

Aurora

Labels:



Posted On 6:48 PM

Say Something




ISD

Class Advisor:
Mrs Elogia Loh

The Committee:
Feng Ru - Moniter
Arina - Monitress
Faridah - Secretary
Fatimah - Treasurer
Shashina - Asst Treasurer

Ladies:
Mas
Saza
Azimah
Cherlynn
Atikah
Atika
Salimah
Rafidah
Nabilah
Shasha
Liana
Cassandra
Syahidah
Elisa
Sharan
Aishah
Belinda
Nicole
Liyun
Amelia
Jia Ling
Huda
Hui Ling
Ismawaty
Suet Yu
Munirah
Aisyah
Ilona

Guys:
Zul
Ronald
Tai Yi


|| Recent Posts
Raven Talk Back.
CUTE !
Raaven : Earth Day
=)
MEOW!
Singapore Fashion Festival Day 7
Friends Forever - Man & Lion
LOVE
Singapore Fashion Festival Day 5
Singapore Fashion Festival Day 4



|| My Past
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
January 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
October 2010