||
Friday, April 11, 2008
Hi everyone as this is my first time doing posting in the class blog so if I say anything wrong things over here, I'm sorry as I have no intentions on hurting anyone.
So, how's everyone holidays? Mine is ok. Anyway, I just wanted to share with everyone about the Singapore Fashion Festival some of us went. Although it was quite tiring but is fun. These are taken on 31 Mar at Orchard, in the tent there. It was the 4th day of the event & the show of the day is Tan Yoong. I took a few pictures. Here are some of the pictures that I took! (but some are not clear, so I didn't add in! Hope you don't mind!)
Oh ya! Please take note of this:
Monday please report to school at 8am! Thank you! =)


Do look out for more pics about the Singapore Fashion Festival. I will be doing more posts on that with pics of the different shows. So, don't miss it!
cheryl
Labels: Singapore Fashion Festival
Posted On 1:42 PM