
The best part was 00:57 - 01:04
'AKU NAK JUMPE KAU! AKU NAK JUMPE KAU!!
AKU NAK JUMPE KAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUU!!!'
In English.
'I WANT TO MEET YOU! I WANT TO MEET YOU!!
I WANT TO MEET YOOOOUUUUUU!!!'
and 01:35
'SIAPA POMPUAN TU LA, PUKIMAK??!!!'
In English..
'WHO IS THAT GIRL LA, MOM'S P***Y??!!!
Reason why I say its the best part because it is so funny when she said that. I don't know how to explain it to the non-malays. I think this girl is screaming because probably her boyfriend got another girl. So she was screaming, cursing him, wanting to know who that girl is, and wanting to meet him. Ah.. I just don't know how to explain it. But for sure it is embarrassing. Would you scream, curse and cry like that when something you don't expect to happen, happened? Damn, I'd rather do it somewhere else sey. I don't want to drop my waterface and i got my pride. Don't ever do this ladies. It's bad for health.
Have a nice day.
Raven Darkholme.