For some, they know my true colours. True colours as in, my behaviour, stupid / lame /childish /immature attitude, my hobbies, habits, my likes and dislikes. For some, they don't. Here are some examples. For your information, Im just sharing. Read if you want, dont read if you think its long-winded /grandpa, grandma stories, in other words, CRAP. Oh, whatever.
1. I was diagnosed with Cancer called Acute Lymphoma Leukemia in 12 September 2000 when I was 12 years old, 2nd day of my prelims and also my brother's birthday. 2. I love songs that can make me cry. (Recommend me if you have one, alright?)
3. I have a teddybear name Bonny which is 15 years old. (Anyone want to break the record?)
4. Releationship wise, I have been cheated 6 times since 2000. (Once again, anyone wants to break the record?) 5. I had a crush on Wentworth Miller (Michael Scofield) ever since he appeared in the first episode of The Ghost Whisperer. 6. I never like Tiramisu.
7. I had the feeling of throwing stuffs, scratch / beat up myself and scream when i hear or heard something i dont like. (Im not lying. Missy saw my scratch marks on my thigh) 8. Im single but wasn't sure if im available. (HUH?)
9. Earrings freak. Especially studs. LOL.
10. My favourite movie of all time is Xmen and toy story.
What you think LIFE means? Common ones where all people always say. Life sucks!, Life is like a box of chocolate, Ronan Keating's Life is a Rollercoaster, Life's a bitch. Whatever you want to name it. Here are some answers that I got from my friends when I asked them 'What do you think life is?'
1. You need to enjoy life as long as you live. - Harle
2. Life is short, we live in this world temporary. - Anonymous
3. Life is just another story you have to forsee. - Missy
4. Life is Great. You have a purpose in your life even thought there are Ups and Downs, you got to accept it because it is part of parcel in your life. If there's no 'downfall' in life, you will never know when you will get up. - Freaki
5. Enjoy life to the fullest. Once you are born in this world, you're bound to be dead one day. So before you die, be sure you enjoy every minute of it and you will never regret even the day you're dying. - Beast Boy
6. Life is fun if you manage it properly. - ex president of mic studio
FRIENDS, when you hang out with your bestfriends and you happen to gossip and cry or laugh out loud tell you roll on the floor, That's life, or you would say This is my Life. If today you fought with your buddies or bf/gf, That's life and its not the end of the world. If you have to work 9 to 5 to get something that you like, That's life. I mean, you don't plan all this stuff. It just happen. Take me for example, I had cancer. What can I do? I can't say my life sucks and it stinks like a skunk! Do I have choice? Did I plan all this things to happen in my body? If I say 'Its the End of the Road for me' what or why am i still doing here? Why am i still alive? I got to be strong. That's Life.